COVID Cancellation conditions
COVID STORNO Conditions
If you are planning a vacation, you are naturally asking yourself: What happens if the COVID situation does not allow you to arrive?
Due to the Corona pandemic you can cancel with free of charge up to the day before arrival (you will receive your deposit back),
- if there is a travel warning for Millstatt and you would either already have to be quarantined when entering Austria/Carinthia,
- or would be sent to quarantine at home after your stay with us.
- The same applies if an official Corona restriction applies to your place/country, so that you are not allowed to travel to us.
In all other respects, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply in Austria according to AGBH 2006 with more favourable cancellation conditions apply to guests of Pension Sedlak:
- No cancellation fee up to 7 days before the day of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 day before the date of arrival
- 90% of the total agreed price on the last day of arrival.